Saturday, August 22, 2009

Reviews! Find out what people are saying about the GloryBaby MT.

"You did an amazing job! It looks excellent, very good quality and fun stitching..."

"...
The straps are more comfortable than my old one because they are padded and because my son is heavier now."

"... "Wow, look at how gorgeous it is!" Then after putting it on I was shocked at how comfy it was!


"...I got my MT and it is jaw dropping!"

If you have bought a GloryBaby Mei-Tai and would like to add a review just comment to this thread!




Heres is a list of links to others who have Blogged about GloryBaby Mei-Tais:
Mama Dweeb

Sling Babies
The Morris family expands 


SLING DIRECTORY RATING/REVIEWS
Sling Directory

2 comments:

  1. I got mine today and it is gorgeous!! I love the flipper panel. I'm going out tomorrow just so I can wear it in public!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent quality, wonderful design, wonderful little details. Oh my gosh, my Glory Baby is... well, glorious! I can't even decide which side to wear it on. My almost-toddler feels as light as a newborn in it. I am absolutely recommending getting a Glorybaby to every new mom I know.

    ReplyDelete