Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Current Customs

I had three custom customers come in last week,  As you already know I let you know that I had company and wouldn't be sewing until this past monday and I *hoped* to have them done and mailed on tuesday.  Well on top of company we got sick so I am running a little behind.  I have all my blacks done and will ship either today or tomorrow.  And will be sewing the browns today.  Pending sick Mama and kids my goal is to have the browns finished today.  Am doing my best to get it all done and I just wanted to give you an update.
Thanks, Minda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Minda! We can't wait for our MT. No worries, take your time. We wanted to tell you that our birthmother ended up going into labor a month early, and we took home our sweet new son last night! He's ready and waiting for his A&M/music MT. :) Feel better!

    ReplyDelete