Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Mei-Tai

Similar to JournayMan (see post below).  The "Sisterhood of the Traveling Mei-Tai" (SOTTMT) allows you to be able to try a Mei-Tai risk free!

Details:
You will get your "SOTTMT" Carrier for 2 weeks, No Purchase Required!!  However a   refundable deposit of $50 is required. 
During the2 weeks you are using your carrier, take atleast one photo and write a little something for us to put on the blog.  It can be a review, a story, something you did while wearing it, a poem about- anything! The point is for one MT to go around the US connecting us as moms, babywearers, and friends =)  This is also a great opportunity to try a MT- see if it works for you and your little one =)

Perks & Bonuses:
During your two weeks you have it you get to wear it, love it, and try it out!  If you decided you want to keep it you may buy it at a clearance prince of $65 and you are not out any shipping!  If you decided you would like to buy one but not that one you may purchase a different MT or Custom slot from our website and get a free shipping code =)

Your Responsibility:
Once your 2 weeks are up you will ship the carrier to the next person at your expense ($12 medium flate rate box with tracking), once you carrier is received and checked, you will receive your deposit back.

Can I keep this carrier:
If you fall in love with your carrier and don’t want to give it up, you will need to pay the difference of $15 to be added to your deposit and we will ship a new MT to the next person at our expense.
  
Do I need to sell anything?
No.  There is no selling involved.  Nor are then any perks if you do refer someone to our company.  If you would like the chance to refer others and get either a discounted or free MT then join the JourneyMan List =)


How do I sign up?

To sign up please comment on this thread- make sure you leave some way of contacting you.  Can be via TBW, DS, E-mail or your blog.  Also please include WHERE IN THE US you are and what AGES your child[ren] are.


Thanks so much and we look forward to seeing this MT go around the US!...GloryBaby Carriers =)

PLEASE READ BELOW FOR OUR OTHER CURRENT OFFER::: JOURNEYMANand of course this one is current too =)


8 comments:

  1. I love this idea! (Also the Journeyman but I think I'm too late for that one.) I am definitely interested and would try to work this around a local babywearing group meeting that meets at the first of every month, plus I'll use it at my moms' groups.

    I am "CarolinaKat" on TBW. I live right outside of Greenville, SC; my boys are 2 years and 3 months. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am interested in the "SOTTMT" or the Journeyman. I would be happy to have the opportunity to participate in either one. I live in Alexandria, Virginia (right outside of Washington, DC). My children are 3 years and 9 months. I could attend a local BW meeting, am an active member in a mom's group, and always use a carrier when taking and picking up my dd from preschool. And we are always out and about in our community doing lots of fun things! My email is mcasey827@aol.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so love to try a MT! For me to see any MT I have to buy it!
    I live just north of Cincinnati, Ohio! I have a 7 year old, 5 years old and 1 year old.
    Richelle (rguinigundo@fuse.net)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about getting a MT, and would love to try one out first! My email is sarebear.w@gmail.com. I live in SLC, UT and have an almost 5 month old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be interested in this as well! I have a 19 month old and a 5 week old. I am located in Maine. My email is jji272@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to participate too! But I would like to wait until June.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to participate in it as well. I'm in Hawaii with a 4yo and a 20 month old who loves being carried. I've been wanting to try out a MT when I hike Diamond Head in the next couple of months. queeng232000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool! I have a Beco, but I've been wanting to try out a MT. I wear my daughter almost all day while I work (I am a preschool director and she goes to work with me), so LOTS of people see me and comment on my babywearing. My kids are 11, 5, 4, and almost 6 months. My email is amymolander@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete