Friday, November 13, 2009

NEWS=)


So I have not been able to keep up with my plan to get hyena restocked and new items out.  I projected this plan at the end of summer but didn't factor in one thing GETTING PREGNANT AGAIN!!!! =) 
We are super excited and Can't wait for our new little blessing!!

I have finished my first trimester but other than customs and a couple instocks I pretty much didn't do anything except for hibernate and survive the last three months.
I have gotten over the disappointment of not being able to carry out my plan.  I really do have some great new things in mind!
Now that I am being to feel human again-lol-Its also holiday time and not very realistic for me to attempt to recover my lost ground.  In light of that I am going to just plug away as best I can.  I am hoping to add some more instocks but I am not sure if I will be able to whip out any of my new products before the holidays.  I am looking forward to making some very special MT's that have been coming in through cutoms to be christmas presents.  Its so wonderful to know that for that mama she is going to really be excited this Christmas!
I am running a bit slower these days but am feeling like I am getting my steam back more and more as each day comes.  The kids are thankful to be back into full swing with homeschooling since we have been in survival mode-haha!  And my girls have been knitting baby hats that I may post on here or Hyena- They are super cute!
Well that is pretty much the end of our news-
Minda Bare
GloryBaby Carriers

5 comments:

  1. Yay you!! Congrats!! We are due a week apart!! I am due early June with our #5! Lucky you that you are feeling better too! I can't wait to not hate all food again. Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so happy for you!!!! Congratulations, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Minda!!! Congrats! I'll be praying for your health and that you get some super energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I love you little Bare's

    ReplyDelete
  5. little late on my part to wish you congrats! Minda I am Melissa the friend of Charity's when I get to see her in savannah at the Coastal Kids Market. Anyway we will be sharing good times together. I am also pregnant but only with my 2nd. My due date is July 5th. I hope all is going well with you and yours and may God Bless all of your endeavors. Melissa Bowman

    ReplyDelete